Steven R. Bryson
Three Logan Square
1717 Arch Street, Suite 1310
Philadelphia, PA 19103
- University of Maryland School of Jaw, Juris Doctor 2017
- Temple University, B.A. Theater 2007
- U.S District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- SERO Project Justice Institute – June 2022
- American Bar Association HIV Law and Policy Conference – New Orleans, LA May 2022
- American Academy of HIV Medicine – Virtual May 2022
- Temple Law Forum on Criminalization – Philadelphia, PA February 2022
- US Conference on HIV/AIDS – Virtual July 2021Pennsylvania House Democrat Policy Committee – 2021
- 2021, Science Not Stigma: It’s Time to End HIV Criminalization, The American Academy of HIV Medicine,
- 2022, To End AIDS, We Need Science, Not Stigma, The Legal Intelligencer.
Steven R. Bryson is an associate in the Philadelphia office of Fowler Hirtzel McNulty and Spaulding.
Prior to joining FHMS, Mr. Bryson served as the first SERO Project Legal Fellow combatting the criminalization of HIV. As the SERO Legal Fellow, he lectured across the country and took part in international policy discussion around HIV Decriminalization. Prior to his advocacy work with the SERO Project, Mr. Bryson served the City of Philadelphia as an Assistant City Solicitor and Assistant District Attorney. Both positions provided Mr. Bryson with both jury and bench trial experience.
Mr. Bryson earned his undergraduate degree in Theater from Temple University. After a career in the movie and music industry, Mr. Bryson pursued his ambition of practicing law. In 2017, he graduated cum laude from the University of Baltimore School of Law. He served as the President of the Black Law Students Association as well as served on the board for several student organizations, including OUT Law. Mr. Bryson continues to serve his community as a proud member of Phi Beta Sigma Fraternity, Inc.
Mr. Bryson is admitted to practice in Pennsylvania.