Molly C. Thompson
P: (484) 891-3550
F: (484) 373-4014
4949 Liberty Lane
Allentown, PA 18106
- Widener University Delaware Law School, cum laude (May 2022): Dean’s Merit Scholar – Law Review, Widener Law Review, Managing Editor of Citations and Sources
- Shippensburg University of Pennsylvania (B.S. in Criminal Justice)
- Pennsylvania Bar (July 2022)
- Bucks County District Attorney’s Office, Certified Legal Intern
- Bucks County Court of Common Pleas, the Honorable Wallace H. Bateman, Jr., Judicial Extern
- Office of the State Attorney, 17th Judicial Circuit, Broward County, Florida, Legal Intern
- Bucks County Public Defender’s Office, Legal Intern
- Mathom House of Edison Court, Youth Counselor
Molly C. Thompson is an associate attorney in the Allentown office of Fowler Hirtzel McNulty & Spaulding, practicing civil defense. Prior to joining FHMS, Molly served as a certified legal intern at the Bucks County District Attorney’s Office as well as a judicial extern to the Honorable Wallace H. Bateman Jr. in the Bucks County Court of Common Pleas.
Molly earned her undergraduate degree in criminal justice from Shippensburg University of Pennsylvania. Prior to law school she spent time working with adjudicated delinquent youth in residential treatment facilities. Molly attended Widener University Delaware Law School as a Dean’s Select Merit Scholar where she served on the Widener Law Review Editorial Board. Molly graduated with honors in 2022.