Maximillian A. Santiago, Jr.
F : 215-987-2284
Three Logan Square
1717 Arch Street, Suite 1310
Philadelphia, PA 19103
- Villanova University; Charles Widger School of Law, 2022
- Rowan University; B.S. in History, Summa Cum Laude, 2019
- Rowan College of Gloucester County; A.A.S. in History, 2017
- Pennsylvania (Passed Bar, Admission Pending)
- New Jersey (Passed Bar, Admission Pending)
- Fowler Hirtzel McNulty Spaulding – Associate
- Villanova University Health Law Clinic – Certified Legal Intern
- Villanova University COVID-19 Legal Research Project – Research Assistant
- Sagapixel – Legal Digital Marketing & Web Design
Maximillian A. Santiago, Jr is an associate in the Philadelphia Office of Fowler, Hirtzel, McNulty & Spaulding, practicing civil defense. He is involved in all aspects of file management in a variety of cases, including commercial transportation, premises liability, and construction litigation. Mr. Santiago takes pride is his strong legal writing and research skills.
Prior to joining FHMS, Mr. Santiago served as a certified legal intern at the Villanova University Interdisciplinary Mental and Physical Health Law Clinic, a Research Assistant to Villanova University’s COVID-19 Legal Research Project, and a writer for Villanova Law’s Institute to Address Commercial Sexual Exploitation. While at Villanova, Mr. Santiago participated in the Theodore L Reimel Moot Court competition.
Prior to attending Law School, Mr. Santiago worked at a digital marketing agency which specialized in Legal Marketing, working with a variety of clients from solo practitioners to large law firms to generate clients and grow their practices.
Mr. Santiago graduated Summa Cum Laude from Rowan University in 2019 with a Bachelor of Arts Degree in History, Minors in Asian Studies and International Studies, and a Certificate of Undergraduate Study in Japanese. As an undergraduate, Mr. Santiago earned numerous awards and honors, including the Arturo Schomburg Award for Academic Excellence and Social Justice, and the Rowan College President’s Award for Service and Leadership. While at Rowan, Mr. Santiago served as the Student President of the Rowan Center for Holocaust & Genocide Studies and led his National Model United Nations team to earn a Distinguished Delegation award in 2019.
Mr. Santiago is also an Eagle Scout and created the Military Hall of Honor at Williamstown High School as his service project.