Daniel R. Kravets
2000 Market Street, Suite 550
Philadelphia, PA 19103
- Drexel University Thomas R. Kline School of Law; Juris Doctor 2016
- Drexel University; B.A. Political Science, 2013
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey
- State Court of Pennsylvania
- State Court of New Jersey
Daniel R. Kravets is an associate attorney in the Philadelphia office of Fowler Hirtzel McNulty and Spaulding. He focuses his practice on the defense of commercial vehicle, construction accident, and general liability matters.
Mr. Kravets comes to FHMS from a private firm, where he specialized in general civil litigation matters defending AMTRAK among other common carriers. Before entering private practice, Mr. Kravets served as the judicial law clerk for the Honorable C. Theodore Fritsch, Jr., of the Bucks County Court of Common Pleas. He also served as a Judicial Fellow for the Honorable Steven R. Geroff, with the First Judicial District of Pennsylvania.
Mr. Kravets is a graduate of Drexel University with a bachelor’s degree in Political Science. He received his Juris Doctor from Drexel University’s Thomas R. Kline School of Law in 2016.