William L. Thrall, III
2000 Market Street, Suite 550
Philadelphia, PA 19103
- George Washington University Law School – LL.M. in Trial Advocacy, Litigation and Dispute Resolution, with highest honors, 2005.
- Michigan State University College of Law – J.D., Cum Laude, 2001.
- Michigan State University – B.A. in Political Theory and Constitutional Democracy, 1997
- Pennsylvania, 2005
- New Jersey, 2005
- District of Columbia, 2003
- Michigan, 2002
- U.S. Supreme Court
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Third Circuit
- American Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Philadelphia Bar Association
- New Jersey Bar Association
- Michigan Bar Association
William L. Thrall, III focuses his practice on the defense of complex commercial, construction, product and general liability cases. His varied experience includes defending cases involving injury and/or property damage in a variety of environments. Mr. Thrall also has experience in handling premises liability and pharmacy malpractice cases.
Mr. Thrall has extensive experience in both federal and state courts. He handles major jury and arbitration cases from inception through trial, and routinely appears before private arbitrators and mediations throughout Pennsylvania and New Jersey.
Mr. Thrall was named a Super Lawyer in 2015, 2016, and 2018. Previously, he was selected for inclusion in the 2013 and 2014 edition of Philadelphia Magazine “Pennsylvania Super Lawyer – Rising Stars,” a listing which includes the top 2.5 percent of attorneys in the Commonwealth who are 40 years of age or younger or have been practicing for less than 10 years.
- Defense verdict at trial representing major retail chain in claimed $1 million premises liability accident.
- Defense verdict at trial representing large residential and commercial property owner against claims of alleged negligence involving vicious dog attacks.
- Dismissal of client on Motion for Summary Judgment in case involving allegations of defective maintenance of large condominium complex.
- Successful resolution of numerous large premises liability and automobile liability claims on behalf of several landscaping/snow removal contractors.
- Defense verdict in an alleged rear end hit by our dump truck with significant claimed injuries and pre-trial demand of $250,000.