Jay A. Gebauer
New Jersey Office
10000 Midlantic Drive
Mount Laurel, NJ 08054
Map and Directions
- Villanova University School of Law (J.D., 1981)
- Villanova University ( B.A. Economics, 1978) Deans List; National Honor Society
- New Jersey, 1982
- Pennsylvania, 1981
- New York, 1983
- U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District for the Eastern District of New York
Jay A. Gebauer is a partner in the New Jersey office of Fowler Hirtzel McNulty & Spaulding. His practice has been in the defense of high exposure cases in health and human services, general liability, products liability, long term care, premises liability and medical and professional malpractice. Mr. Gebauer has taken more than 70 cases to verdict in state and federal courts in New Jersey, Pennsylvania and New York.
Mr. Gebauer previously served as the administrative partner in The New Jersey office of Post & Schell. Prior to that he had his own private practice and served as a partner in other regional insurance defense firms.
Mr. Gebauer’s Martindale-Hubbell rating is AV, the highest rating given by the organization.