Jacqueline E. Campbell
2000 Market Street, Suite 550
Philadelphia, PA 19103
- Drexel University Thomas R. Kline School of Law (J.D. 2009); Honors Health Law Concentration;
- University of Delaware(B.A.2005); Honors Biological Sciences
- Pennsylvania 2009
- New Jersey 2009
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania 2013
- U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey 2012
- Philadelphia Bar Association
- Temple American Inn of Court
- Certified Arbitrator for the Court of Common Pleas of Philadelphia County
- Vice President of the University of Delaware Philadelphia Alumni Club
- “Best Practices for resolving Your Trucking Claims,” an ALFA International Mini-Seminar for NFI , Cherry Hill, N.J. and Reading Pennsylvania, 2014
Jacqueline E. Campbell is a partner in the casualty department of the firm’s Philadelphia office. She focuses her practice on the defense of commercial vehicle, construction accident and general liability cases. Her commercial vehicle experience includes the representation of insured and self-insured trucking companies in numerous significant cases. Ms. Campbell has coordinated accident investigations and handled all aspects of commercial vehicle litigation from initial pleadings through jury trial and appeal.
Ms. Campbell also has significant experience in representing manufacturers in asbestos litigation in Pennsylvania. She has taken plaintiff’s depositions and drafted and argued dispositive motions in numerous matters. Ms. Campbell has also prepared trial preparation materials in numerous asbestos cases.
- Successfully defended client with limited coverage in four-day jury trial on liability against five plaintiffs and one co-defendant. All five plaintiff’s presented a case against the client because they settled with co-defendant prior to trial.
- Obtained a defense verdict in the arbitration of an intersectional accident that involved conflicting testimony on the color of the traffic lights and damages that exceeded the client’s policy limits.
- Obtained summary judgment for the lessor of a tractor trailer in a Philadelphia County action.
- Drafted brief of appellee in the appeal of an order granting summary judgment, which caused appellant to discontinue its appeal fourteen days thereafter.