Frances A. Lettieri
2000 Market Street, Suite 550
Philadelphia, PA 19103
- Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey, Bachelor of Arts in Political Science, 2000, with High Honors Recipient of the Jack Marvin Weiner Award for the graduating Political Science major with the highest G.P.A.
- Rutgers University of Law, 2003; Rutgers Law Journal, Advanced Moot Court
- New Jersey
- New York
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey.
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Third Circuit
- Philadelphia Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- American Bar Association
Client Service Awards
- Pennsylvania Super Lawyer-Rising Stars, 2013, 2014, and 2015.
Frances Lettieri is a partner of the firm’s Insurance Coverage and Bad Faith Department. She focuses her practice exclusively on insurance coverage matters. Ms. Lettieri has significant experience in a broad range of coverage matters, including bad faith. She regularly represents insurers in coverage disputes involving both commercial and personal policies. She analyzes both insurance policies and contracts to prepare coverage opinions in addition to litigating coverage disputes through declaratory judgment actions and the appellate process, where necessary.
Prior to joining FHMS, Ms. Lettieri was a member of the Insurance law Department at Post & Schell P.C. She also served as a clerk for Administrative Judges of New Jersey’s Office of Administrative Law.
Ms. Lettieri practices in the firm’s Philadelphia office.
She resides in South Jersey with her husband and three children.