Frances A. Lettieri
2000 Market Street, Suite 550
Philadelphia, PA 19103
- Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey, Bachelor of Arts in Political Science, 2000, with High Honors Recipient of the Jack Marvin Weiner Award for the graduating Political Science major with the highest G.P.A.
- Rutgers University of Law, 2003; Rutgers Law Journal, Advanced Moot Court
- New Jersey
- New York
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Third Circuit
- Philadelphia Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- American Bar Association
Client Service Awards
- Pennsylvania Super Lawyer-Rising Stars, 2013 – 2018
Frances A. Lettieri is a partner of the firm’s Insurance Coverage and Bad Faith Department. She focuses her practice on insurance coverage disputes and risk transfer matters. Ms. Lettieri has significant experience in a broad range of insurance and indemnity issues in a variety of industries, spanning both personal and commercial lines. Her practice encompasses coverage litigation, rendering coverage opinions, and she routinely speaks and consults on issues of risk transfer and indemnity.
Ms. Lettieri regularly counsels and represents national insurers in complex coverage and bad faith disputes. She assists clients during claim investigations and provides recommendations concerning coverage availability, reservations of rights, denials, and declaratory judgment actions where needed. She litigates matters through dispositive motion practice, trial, and the appellate process. She is seasoned in the appellate courts of Pennsylvania, having multiple reported successes in the Superior Court.
Ms. Lettieri has been selected by her peers for inclusion in the 2013 – 2018 editions of Philadelphia Magazine’s “Pennsylvania Super Lawyer – Rising Stars,” a listing which includes the top 2.5 percent of attorneys in the Commonwealth who are 40 years of age or younger or have been practicing for less than 10 years.
Prior to joining FHMS, Ms. Lettieri was a member of the Insurance law Department at Post & Schell P.C. She also served as a clerk for Administrative Judges of New Jersey’s Office of Administrative Law.
Ms. Lettieri practices in the firm’s Philadelphia office.
She resides in South Jersey with her husband and children. She enjoys spending time with her family and is an avid distance runner.