Thomas J. Giardina
2000 Market Street, Suite 550
Philadelphia, PA 19103
- University of Notre Dame Law School (J.D. 2014)
- St. Joseph County Public Defender’s Office, Intern
- Small Business Pro Bono Project, Participant
- Mediation Clinic
- Journal of Legislation, Staff
- DePaul University (B.A. Political Science, 2011, summa cum laude)
- Dean’s List Scholar
- DePaul Scholar’s Award Recipient
- Supreme Court of Pennsylvania
- Supreme Court of New Jersey
- Eastern District of Pennsylvania
Thomas J. Giardina is an associate in Fowler Hirtzel McNulty & Spaulding’s Philadelphia Office.
Mr. Giardina handles civil litigations matters, including cases involving commercial transportation, construction accident and defect, premises and products liability. He is involved in the litigation process in all aspects, from pleadings and discovery to trial.
Prior to joining FHMS, Mr. Giardina practiced with a regional civil defense firm, handling a caseload of third-party motor vehicle collision and uninsured/underinsured matters from initial intake through arbitration. Mr. Giardina also provided support in premises liability, medical malpractice and bad faith cases during pleadings, discovery, and dispositive motion stages.