Rachel R. Rosenzweig
2000 Market Street, Suite 550
Philadelphia, PA 19103
- 2010 J.D. – Temple University James E Beasley School of Law
- 2005 B.A. – University of Pennsylvania, cum laude
- Pennsylvania, 2010
- New Jersey, 2010
- Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- United States District Court for New Jersey
- “The Patient Wanted the Doctor to Treat her in the Closet, but the Janitor would not Open the Door:” Healthcare Provider Rights of Refusal versus LGB Rights in Reproductive and Elder Healthcare, 28 Temp. J. Sci. Tech. & Envtl. L. 65 (2009).
Rachel Reibman Rosenzweig practices motor vehicle, premises, and product liability defense litigation. She has defended small and large corporations as well as insurance companies and their policyholders through all stages of litigation obtaining favorable mediation and arbitration results for her clients. Prior to joining FHMS, Ms. Rosenzweig worked in the insurance defense practice group of a large Philadelphia law firm.