Quinn M. McCusker
New Jersey Office
10000 Midlantic Drive
Mount Laurel, NJ 08054
Map and Directions
- Syracuse University College of Law (J.D., 2004)
- University of Wisconsin (B.A. Political Science, 2000)
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey
- New Jersey Bar Association
- Mercer County Bar Association
- The Honorable John A. Peterson, Jr., Civil Division of Ocean County Superior Court.
Quinn M. McCusker is an associate in the New Jersey office of Fowler Hirtzel McNulty & Spaulding. He has focused on the defense of insureds and self-insureds since he entered private practice in 2005. Mr. McCusker has significant experience in a variety of casualty matters, including premises, commercial transportation, construction defect work, and construction accident work. He also has handled numerous professional liability matters in cases involving claims of medical, pharmacy, and legal malpractice.
Mr. McCusker has also been involved in the briefing of several significant cases on appeal before the Appellate Division and the Supreme Court of New Jersey, including the Supreme Court’s published opinion of Davis v. Devereux, 209 N.J. 269 (2012) which halted the expansion of liability and exposure faced by non-profit organizations for corporate wrongdoing.
In 2009, Mr. McCusker was appointed to the New Jersey State Bar Association’s Insurance Defense Committee.