Matthew D. Vodzak
2000 Market Street, Suite 550
Philadelphia, Pa. 19103
- Pennsylvania State University (B.A., with distinction, 2007), Phi Beta Kappa
- The Pennsylvania State University, Dickinson School of Law (J.D., magna cum laude 2010), Research Editor, Penn State Law Review
- New Jersey
- United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania
- United States District Court for the District of New Jersey
- The Honorable Victor P. Stabile, Superior Court of Pennsylvania
- Court of Common Pleas for the 39th Judicial District
Matthew Vodzak is an associate in the firm’s Philadelphia office. He specializes in complex legal matters, insurance coverage, risk transfer, and appeals.
Mr. Vodzak has litigated cases in the Pennsylvania Supreme Court, Pennsylvania Superior Court, Pennsylvania Commonwealth Court, and Delaware Supreme Court. Mr. Vodzak has significant experience in research and writing in civil matters.
Prior to joining FHMS, Mr. Vodzak served as a law clerk for the Honorable Victor P. Stabile, Superior Court of Pennsylvania and as a law clerk for a Pennsylvania trial court.
As an undergraduate, Mr. Vodzak was a Schreyer Honors College University Scholar at the Pennsylvania State University. He was a member of the Woolsack Honor Society at the Pennsylvania State University, Dickinson School of Law, and was Research Editor of the Penn State Law Review.