Julie Mattis Slabinski
1860 Charter Lane
Lancaster, PA 17601
Map & Directions
- Widener University School of Law (J.D. 2013, cum laude)
- Widener Law Journal –Internal Supervising Editor
- Moot Court Honor Society
- National Order of Barristers Honor Society
- 2012-2013 Widener Outstanding Service Award
- 2013 Widener Moot Court Competition- 2nd Place and Best Brief Award
- Pennsylvania State University, (B.A. English, 2005)
- Golden Key Scholar
- National Society of Collegiate Scholars
- Pennsylvania, 2013
Julie Slabinski is an associate in the Lancaster office of Fowler Hirtzel McNulty & Spaulding. She handles civil litigation matters, including cases involving commercial transportation, construction accident and defect, premises and products liability, among others. She is involved in all aspects of litigation from pleadings through discovery, resolution efforts and trial.
Prior to joining FHMS, Ms. Slabinski was an Assistant District Attorney in the Lancaster County District Attorney’s Office. During her over 3 year tenure with the District Attorney’s office, she successfully prosecuted numerous jury and bench trials. She managed a large caseload of felony and misdemeanor cases from filing to disposition. The majority of those cases involved felony drug prosecutions. Ms. Slabinski also prepared and coordinated trial preparation for police officers, investigators, expert witnesses and lay witnesses.
A Lancaster County native, Julie lives in Manheim Township with her husband and son.