2000 Market Street, Suite 550
Philadelphia, PA 19103
• Temple University, Beasley School of Law (J.D., 2009); Staff Editor-Temple Journal of Science, Technology & Environmental Law
• University of Pittsburgh (B.A. 2005)
• New Jersey
• How to Prevent Non-Profit Fraud Speaking Series
• Elder Abuse Symposium on “Current Trends in Elder Abuse”
• The Green Marketing Machine: Tackling Green Advertising in the Automobile Industry, 38 Temp. J. Sci. Tech. & Envtl. L. 359 (Fall 2008)
Jeremy Abidiwan-Lupo is an associate in the firm’s Philadelphia office. Mr. Abidiwan-Lupo focuses his practice on the defense of civil litigation matters involving commercial transportation, premises liability, construction and products liability claims.
Prior to joining FHMS, Mr. Abidiwan-Lupo was an Assistant District Attorney in the Montgomery County District Attorney’s Office. He served as Captain of the Economic Crimes Unit where he supervised all white-collar prosecutors and investigations involving corrupt organizations, theft offenses, insurance and white-collar fraud, workers’ compensation fraud, and arson. During his time as an Assistant District Attorney, Mr. Abidiwan-Lupo successfully secured guilty verdicts after trial in homicide, fraud, rape and theft cases.
Mr. Abidiwan-Lupo attended the Temple University, Beasley School of Law. During his time at Temple, he received awards for distinguished trial advocacy and oral argument. He also served as a Law Clerk for the Philadelphia Court of Common Pleas and as a Certified Legal Intern to the Temple Legal Aid Office and the Philadelphia District Attorney’s Office.
Mr. Abidiwan-Lupo resides in Philadelphia.