Francis A. Camarota
313 West Liberty Street
Lancaster, PA 17603
- Florida Coastal School of Law, (J.D. 2009), Moot Court Honor Board
- University of Cambridge (2009), Summer International Legal Study
- Pennsylvania State University (B.A., Political Science 2007), Dean’s List
- Pennsylvania, 2010
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania 2015
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania 2015
- Honorable R. Barclay Surrick, United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania, September 2014-October 2015
- Honorable Chad F. Kenny, Sr. Court of Common Pleas of Delaware County, Pennsylvania, March 2010-August 2011
Frank Camarota is an associate in the Lancaster office of Fowler Hirtzel McNulty & Spaulding. He handles all aspect of civil litigation from case inception through trial. Mr. Camarota has significant experience in construction litigation and complex commercial litigation, representing general contractors, subcontractors, material suppliers and sureties. He has also handled matters involving OSHA claims, mechanic’s liens, and insurance coverage disputes. In addition, he has defended health care professional liability and general liability cases, many involving catastrophic injury.
Mr. Camarota’ s practice at FHMS includes construction and commercial litigation and the defense of significant construction accident, transportation, product liability and premises cases. He is responsible for case management including pleadings, motion practice, taking and defending party and expert depositions, and trial.
Prior to joining FHMS, Mr. Camarota practiced with two regional firms, handling significant cases in construction, professional liability and catastrophic injury defense, and commercial litigation. Frank also clerked for the Honorable R. Barclay Surrick of the United Stated District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania and the Honorable Chad F. Kenny, Sr. of the Court of Common Pleas of Delaware County.
Frank resides in Manheim Township with his wife and daughter.