Eric C. Rosenberg
2000 Market Street, Suite 550
Philadelphia, PA 19103
- Rutgers School of Law, Camden, N.J. (J.D. 2013) cum laude
- Franklin & Marshall College (B.A. Philosophy, B.A. Government 2010) magna cum laude, Phi Beta Kappa
- Pennsylvania 2013
- New Jersey 2013
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court, Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Philadelphia Bar Association—Young Lawyers Division
- Defense Research Institute
- When Lawyers Switch Firms During Litigation, Can an Ethical Wall Prevent Firm Disqualification?, Defense Research Institute, The Guide -A Young Lawyer’s Guide to Defense Practice (Spring 2015).
- Mandatory Drug Screening For Welfare Recipients: Fiscally Responsible Limitation on Government Hand-Outs or Constitutional Violation?, 10 RUTGERS J. L. & PUB. POL’Y 205 (Spring, 2013).
- Murder-Suicide Need Not be Disclosed by Sellers of Residential Real Estate, International Association of Defense Counsel, Insurance and Reinsurance Newsletter (April, 2013).
- Insurer Not Obligated to Provide Coverage for Jerry Sandusky’s Legal Fees, International Association of Defense Counsel, Insurance and Reinsurance Newsletter (March, 2013).
- Truckers’ and Motor Carriers’ Commercial Vehicle Insurance, New Appleman on Insurance Law Library Edition, Chapter 69 (Lexis Nexis, 2010).
Eric C. Rosenberg is an associate in the Firm’s Philadelphia office. His practice is focused on the defense of transportation, construction, commercial and premises litigation. Mr. Rosenberg has significant experience representing a wide variety of insureds and self-insureds in the investigation of catastrophic accidents and has handled all aspects of pre-trial litigation, including pleading, discovery, dispositive motion practice, settlement negotiations and alternative dispute resolution.
Prior to joining Fowler Hirtzel, Mr. Rosenberg practiced commercial, insurance coverage and consumer class action litigation with a mid-sized law firm in Philadelphia. He also served as a judicial intern to the Honorable Eduardo C. Robreno of the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania. Mr. Rosenberg is a Magna Cum Laude graduate of Franklin & Marshall College, where he was also invited to join the Phi Beta Kappa Society, and a Cum Laude graduate of the Rutgers University School of Law