2000 Market Street, Suite 550
Philadelphia, PA 19103
- Dominican University of California; Bachelor of Arts in Psychology 2008
- Drexel University School of Law 2011
- Pennsylvania 2011
- New Jersey 2011
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
Dennis Chow in an associate in the firm’s Insurance Coverage and Bad Faith Department. Mr. Chow focuses his practice in representation of corporate clients in coverage disputes and in the analysis of Bad Faith Claims.
Prior to joining FHMS, Mr. Chow was an associate in the Insurance law Department at Post & Schell. He also practiced defense litigation with another Philadelphia based firm. Mr. Chow also is a certified arbitrator for the compulsory Arbitration Program for the Court of Common Pleas of Philadelphia County.
Mr. Chow is resident in the firm’s Philadelphia office.